From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of goscickiw
Sent: 13 January 2020 23:39
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: [SDR-Radio] Zoom off center #sdrconsolev3

Is it possible to zoom in to a different frequency within the bandwidth than the center frequency? For example, I want to zoom in on a signal near the end of the bandwidth, while simultaneously listening to another signal near the other end. How can I do that? I can't seem to find it.

Best regards,
Wojciech Gościcki

goscickiw

It would be nice to be able to zoom in on a specific receiver without changing the center frequency. Currently there is only the auto-center on zoom option, but it moves the entire bandwidth and can cut off other active receivers. It would be great if you could add such a feature in a future release.

Best regards,
Wojciech Gościcki

Simon Brown

Also,