Topics

Zeus ZS1 and V3 ... some years later :-)

pedro.wyns@...

Dear Simon,

first of all a big thank you.

Long time ago somebody asked you here on the forum if it would be possible to add the quite good Zeus to your list, but at that time it was too early for TX integration.  Now you have working soft for TX, would it be a lot of effort to add Zeus support ?  Or is there any way we could help you with this, more in hands-on than based on our limited budget ?  As far as I know you integrated it in the past somewhere in HRD so you must have soem work done already ?

I use SDR V3 software to teach middle school students about SDR radio.  Thanks again for a great tool

Pedro M.J. Wyns
STEM teacher - ON7WP C5WP AA9HX

Simon Brown

Hi Pedro,

Unlikely. Next TRX for HF will probably be the Red Pitaya (now model in 2019).

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com