Wondering what I need to use to run PureSignal

Paul Van Dyke

I have a complete K-Line  a K4D and a KPA1500

Paul  KB9AVO

Kriss Kliegle KA1GJU

PowerSDR software and an ANAN rig?
I think PureSignal is only available in PowerSDR.

73 Kriss KA1GJU

Mike Seguin

It's also available in Thetis using protocol 2. SDRConsole uses protocol 2 so you'd probably want Thetis.

https://github.com/TAPR/OpenHPSDR-Thetis

--
73,
Mike, N1JEZ

Barry Jablonski

But Thetis (and PowerSDR) only runs on ANAN radios, not Elecraft K4D radios.

Barry
WB2ZXJ

Tom W4TMW

'PS' is also available in the Andromeda which is due to start shipping this month.

Roy VE7DH

Pure Signal appears to be operational with my PlutoSDR. No idea on how to use it, tho'...

regards, Roy

oldjackbob@...

To the best of my knowledge PureSignal is not working yet in Simon's software (I'm hoping for it to appear as I have an Anan radio).

I would volunteer to be a beta tester but I'm still working full-time so I wouldn't have much free time for in-depth testing.

Mark