Windows XP compatability software for Windows 7!

Bruce Tanner

I just ran across this very recent article. May be of interest to consumers and developers alike!

http://community.winsupersite.com/blogs/paul/archive/2009/04/24/secret-no-more-revealing-virtual-windows-xp-for-windows-7.aspx

Bruce, K2BET

Bruce Tanner

I misread the date on this article and now see that it is not so recent after all!

bet

On 4/27/2010 8:43 PM, k2bet1 wrote:

I just ran across this very recent article. May be of interest to consumers and developers alike!

http://community.winsupersite.com/blogs/paul/archive/2009/04/24/secret-no-more-revealing-virtual-windows-xp-for-windows-7.aspx

Bruce, K2BET

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5066 (20100427) __________

http://www.eset.com

R R Robson <rrrobson@...>

If I read this correctly, it's a no go if your hardware does not have virtualization support.