Topics

Who makes those white plastic connectors on the ends of DC power cords?

Bob KW4CQ

I am trying to recall the name for those connectors they use on the ends of a DC power cables manufacturers supply with their transceivers.   You know the white plastic ones that snap into their socket and are hell to get loose again.  I need to order one with 6 pins from from T.B.D. but darned if I can recall their generic name in order to search for one.  Can anyone help?

Mega thanks,
Bob KW4CQ

NoName

Molex connectors?

In God We Trust
All who call on the name of the Lord will be saved - Romans 10:13
A Prudent man sees danger and takes refuge, but the simple keep going and suffer for it - Proverbs 22:3
On 1/12/2021 10:24 AM, Bob KW4CQ wrote:
I am trying to recall the name for those connectors they use on the ends of a DC power cables manufacturers supply with their transceivers.   You know the white plastic ones that snap into their socket and are hell to get loose again.  I need to order one with 6 pins from from T.B.D. but darned if I can recall their generic name in order to search for one.  Can anyone help?

Mega thanks,
Bob KW4CQ

DL5DL

You can get some on eurofrequence.de
They have 4 and 6 pin, single connector or complete cable.

Dirk. DL5DL
--
Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android Mobiltelefon mit WEB.DE Mail gesendet.
Am 12.01.21, 19:25 schrieb "NoName via groups.io" <oldradiofan@...>:

Molex connectors?

In God We Trust
All who call on the name of the Lord will be saved - Romans 10:13
A Prudent man sees danger and takes refuge, but the simple keep going and suffer for it - Proverbs 22:3
On 1/12/2021 10:24 AM, Bob KW4CQ wrote:
I am trying to recall the name for those connectors they use on the ends of a DC power cables manufacturers supply with their transceivers.   You know the white plastic ones that snap into their socket and are hell to get loose again.  I need to order one with 6 pins from from T.B.D. but darned if I can recall their generic name in order to search for one.  Can anyone help?

Mega thanks,
Bob KW4CQ

Bob KW4CQ

Yes, Molex.  Thanks.  You win first prize.  An all expense paid vacation to Bouvet Island, which I need as a new one for DXCC.  😀
Bob KW4CQ

Am 12.01.21, 19:25 schrieb "NoName via groups.io" <oldradiofan=hushmail.com@groups.io>:

Molex connectors?

In God We Trust
All who call on the name of the Lord will be saved - Romans 10:13
A Prudent man sees danger and takes refuge, but the simple keep going and suffer for it - Proverbs 22:3
On 1/12/2021 10:24 AM, Bob KW4CQ wrote:
I am trying to recall the name for those connectors they use on the ends of a DC power cables manufacturers supply with their transceivers.   You know the white plastic ones that snap into their socket and are hell to get loose again.  I need to order one with 6 pins from from T.B.D. but darned if I can recall their generic name in order to search for one.  Can anyone help?

Mega thanks,
Bob KW4CQ

n2msqrp

If it is a Japanese radio the nylon connectors are lnot made by Molex but a Japanese company JST.

MIke N2MS