Topics

Who makes those white plastic connectors on the ends of DC power cords?

Bob KW4CQ

I am trying to recall the name for those connectors they use on the ends of a DC power cables manufacturers supply with their transceivers.   You know the white plastic ones that snap into their socket and are hell to get loose again.  I need to order one with 6 pins from from T.B.D. but darned if I can recall their generic name in order to search for one.  Can anyone help?  

Mega thanks,
Bob KW4CQ

NoName

Molex connectors?

----------------------------------------
In God We Trust
All who call on the name of the Lord will be saved - Romans 10:13
A Prudent man sees danger and takes refuge, but the simple keep going and suffer for it - Proverbs 22:3
On 1/12/2021 10:24 AM, Bob KW4CQ wrote:
I am trying to recall the name for those connectors they use on the ends of a DC power cables manufacturers supply with their transceivers.   You know the white plastic ones that snap into their socket and are hell to get loose again.  I need to order one with 6 pins from from T.B.D. but darned if I can recall their generic name in order to search for one.  Can anyone help?  

Mega thanks,
Bob KW4CQ

Virus-free. www.avast.com

DL5DL

You can get some on eurofrequence.de
They have 4 and 6 pin, single connector or complete cable.

Dirk. DL5DL
--
Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android Mobiltelefon mit WEB.DE Mail gesendet.
Am 12.01.21, 19:25 schrieb "NoName via groups.io" <oldradiofan@...>:

Molex connectors?

In God We Trust
A Prudent man sees danger and takes refuge, but the simple keep going and suffer for it - Proverbs 22:3

Mega thanks,
Bob KW4CQ

Bob KW4CQ

Yes, Molex.  Thanks.  You win first prize.  An all expense paid vacation to Bouvet Island, which I need as a new one for DXCC.  😀   
Bob KW4CQ

On Tue, Jan 12, 2021 at 1:51 PM DL5DL <dirklohse@...> wrote:

Dirk. DL5DL
--
Am 12.01.21, 19:25 schrieb "NoName via groups.io" <oldradiofan=hushmail.com@groups.io>:

Molex connectors?

In God We Trust

Mega thanks,
Bob KW4CQ

n2msqrp

If it is a Japanese radio the nylon connectors are lnot made by Molex but a Japanese company JST.

MIke N2MS

On 01/12/2021 1:59 PM Bob KW4CQ <kw4cq.bobc@...> wrote:

Yes, Molex.  Thanks.  You win first prize.  An all expense paid vacation to Bouvet Island, which I need as a new one for DXCC.  😀   
Bob KW4CQ

On Tue, Jan 12, 2021 at 1:51 PM DL5DL < dirklohse@...> wrote:

Dirk. DL5DL
--
Am 12.01.21, 19:25 schrieb "NoName via groups.io" <oldradiofan= hushmail.com@groups.io>:

Molex connectors?

In God We Trust

Mega thanks,
Bob KW4CQ