Which version of OmniRig?

Patrick

I have been having problems with my old win 7 machine.
Most of the problem seemed to be with integration of OmniRig
I now have a win 10 x64 I5 machine on order.
Which version of OmniRig would you recommend I use?
Pat - W9ZO

Jim W7EED

Pat, I'm using OmniRig v1.16 on a Win10-64 computer.  It works perfectly.  My system is a Kenwood TS-590SG, XMLog and SDR Console with an RSP1A.

I've downloaded OmniRig v1.19 but I haven't installed it yet.
--
73,
Jim W7EED

kg5tjj@...

I use the latest version of omnirig in windows 10 and haven’t seen an issue.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Pat, I'm using OmniRig v1.16 on a Win10-64 computer.  It works perfectly.  My system is a Kenwood TS-590SG, XMLog and SDR Console with an RSP1A.

I've downloaded OmniRig v1.19 but I haven't installed it yet.
--
73,
Jim W7EED

Patrick

I have v1.16 installed on my Win10-64 pro computer, and every thing is working. System Yaesu FTdx3000, SDR Console with RSP1A.
As long as it's working now, I am going to stick with this.

PAT - W9ZO   73

Bill Alpert

Stay away from version 2!
--
73 de Bill / KG6NRV

Frank Eichel

I second Bill's recommendation. I am using OmniRig version 1.19 with both SDRUno and SDR Console on my RSPDx. HDSDR requires version 2 which I discovered does not coexist well with 1.19 when trying to use SDR Console as an alternate. The latter attempts to load version 2 if it is present, but is not successful. I removed version 2 and am not using HDSDR anymore.

73, Frank VE7AWV

On Sun, May 10, 2020, 11:21 PM Bill Alpert <billalpert@...> wrote:
Stay away from version 2!
--
73 de Bill / KG6NRV

Dustin

Hi all!

Do any of you have a download link for 1.19?

Thanks for any help!

Dustin - KD9QGP

Rick Ellison

Go to www.dxatlas.com then go to the download section and you can find it there..