What's the trick to SEE and Hear what you are decoding? i.e. RTTY

Kriss Kliegle KA1GJU

Trying to learn how to use the decoder for RTTY. But when I tune in a RTTY signal using the main display (spectrum and waterfall) the signal is always off to one side in the decoder. Making it difficult to place the decoder tuning bands in the proper location.

I tried locked and unlocked to no avail.

73 Kriss KA1GJU

Stumped

73 Kriss KA1GJU

The low frequency in the decoder is the frequency shown in the RX window.(10.100.790). Click the < and > to increase the bandwidth in the decoder, the low frequency is always 10.100.790.

Mode is irrelevant.