Topics

Weird modulation

Zacharias Liangas

Edited

Totally off topic discussion with a funy  transmission !!

Just listening to a friend pirate . here in the screenshots you will see his transmission problem : Poor microphone modulation win the LSB part , good modulation for the incoming calls and a carrier wandering depending on the mod index. There is another carrier on the frequency.

I include also the 25 minute IQ recording screenshot to show on how his carrier wanders!

His program is only phone ins with general discussions  and only after 2100 to 00!!

If you have any question please let me know
2x16m antenna , 10- + 10- m cable RG58 , RSP1a