From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...] On Behalf Of Simon HB9DRV

Sent: 01 July 2010 05:11

To: sdr-radio-com@...

Subject: [sdr-radio-com] Wednesday Morning, 7AM

Just a taster:

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

jmiles56@sbcglobal.net <jmiles56@...>

Looks great! Looking forward to being able to give it a spin!

Jim

--- In sdr-radio-com@..., "Simon HB9DRV" <simon@...> wrote:

Just a taster:

05948/view?picmode=original&mode=tn&order=ordinal&start=1&dir=asc

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

davidjmessing

Simon
Looks like you are on an excellent track.

Dave
K0RWM

joni_ellen <no_spam@...>

Hi,
Call me "old fashioned" but I prefer the single line spectrum trace (as shown) much better than the filled in curve type trace.

It's looking REALLY good! and I'm looking forward to the next release too.

J*

davidjmessing

I am totally with you on the single line spectrum comment.  AMEN

Dave
K0RWM

On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 9:42 AM, joni_ellen <no_spam@...> wrote:

Hi,
Call me "old fashioned" but I prefer the single line spectrum trace (as shown) much better than the filled in curve type trace.

It's looking REALLY good! and I'm looking forward to the next release too.

J*

Simon HB9DRV <simon@...>

I'll make a kit without the external radio integration by the end of next week.

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...] On Behalf Of David Messing

Looks like you are on an excellent track.