Waterfall panel height (SDR Console 3.1)

rtaberna@...

Hi all
I've installed SDR Console on a new PC and I don't remember anymore how can I adjust the height of the waterfall panel.
I would like to have on the screen, top to bottom: spectrum, waterfall, frequency database.
Anybody can help me? Thank you in advance!
73
Roberto

Max

On Sat, Jan 22, 2022 at 05:29 PM, <rtaberna@...> wrote:
I've installed SDR Console on a new PC and I don't remember anymore how can I adjust the height of the waterfall panel.
Hi Roberto

See "Docking", last item on this page:

https://www.sdr-radio.com/LayoutPanes

Max

rtaberna@...

It was so simple!

Thank you so much, Max  😊

I've installed SDR Console on a new PC and I don't remember anymore how can I adjust the height of the waterfall panel.

Hi Roberto

See "Docking", last item on this page:

https://www.sdr-radio.com/LayoutPanes

Max

Max

On Sun, Jan 23, 2022 at 09:16 AM, Roberto Taberna wrote:

It was so simple!

Thank you so much, Max  😊

NP Roberto. Glad it helped.

73