Topics

Water fall and PlayBack

Fabio

Hallo,

    I'd appreciate a suggestion about how to close the screen with the file title from the water fall during PlayBack. I tried the water fall options but no joy. I'd like to see the water fall and do not need all the time the window with the file name. Is that possible ? Thank you so much !

Bye, Fabio,

D R

Hi Simon,

Or maybe shift the overlay to the bottom right corner instead of the middle, or have an option to reduce it so that only the bottom line of text and the progress bar are visible?  That would help to free up a bit more space where it's most needed for weak signal identification.

Regards,
Dave

On Monday, 12 August 2019, 07:56:24 GMT+1, Fabio <iu2fqt@...> wrote:

Hallo,

    I'd appreciate a suggestion about how to close the screen with the file title from the water fall during PlayBack. I tried the water fall options but no joy. I'd like to see the water fall and do not need all the time the window with the file name. Is that possible ? Thank you so much !

Bye, Fabio,

Simon Brown

OK,

Thanks for the feedback, this is now optional in 3.0.13.

Or maybe shift the overlay to the bottom right corner instead of the middle, or have an option to reduce it so that only the bottom line of text and the progress bar are visible?  That would help to free up a bit more space where it's most needed for weak signal identification.

Regards,

Dave

On Monday, 12 August 2019, 07:56:24 GMT+1, Fabio <iu2fqt@...> wrote:

Hallo,

    I'd appreciate a suggestion about how to close the screen with the file title from the water fall during PlayBack. I tried the water fall options but no joy. I'd like to see the water fall and do not need all the time the window with the file name. Is that possible ? Thank you so much !

Bye, Fabio,

Paul White <paul@...>

Would also *love* to have the clock and Freq/Span, maybe even RDS, in the status bar.