Topics

Very low audio on AM

yvandelaserge

Hi all.
My SDR console worked flawlessly for many weeks.
Then two days ago, suddenly, I had very low audio with the AM demodulator. With the FM demodulator, audio was OK.
I tried everything I could. What finally brought everything back to normal was to click on the Receive menu.
At the top right of the screen you have a rectangle called "receivers".
Click on the bottom half of the rectangle. A little scroll down menu appers. Click on "close".
Then in the large window on the left, click on AM, and everything is back to mormal.