Topics

V3 Server, a recent change causing problems?

Mark EI3KD

Before I delve into this further, I just wondered if anyone else is seeing a problem with recent versions of V3 remote server?

I can connect to my remote with any version of the Console installed locally, up to the most recent 3.0.16, as long as the remote is running version 3.0.10. If I install V3.0.14 or V3.0.16 (I didn't check 3.0.12) at the remote location, any version of the local client crashes when trying to connect after a remote radio is selected. In fact, the radio selection is strange, because the bandwidth drop down is completely empty/blank with those later versions installed. Something has changed, somewhere...

Regards, Mark

Simon Brown

Mark,

Crash – show me a screenshot using 3.0.16 connecting to 3.0.16 please.