Topics

V3 Release

Dino Bloise

Zero problems with the new V3 Release here.

Win10 Home 64bit latest build.

Dino KJ4URG

Mike Bott <mike_bott@...>

Same, on either of my two Win10 boxes.

--
Mike

On 6/22/2018 09:06, Dino Bloise wrote:

Zero problems with the new V3 Release here.

Win10 Home 64bit latest build.

Dino KJ4URG

yaki

no problems with the new V3 Release here.

Win10 Home 64bit latest build.

nwpac6

Have V3.0 beta 2 build 1070 and works just fine, is an update necessary? If so does the old one need to be remove first or will this update just copy over?

Kriss Kliegle

No removal of older versions are necessary, your settings, radio definitions, etc are saved if you just install the next release, OTW they will be removed if you uninstall the older version. There have been numerous improvements since the beta build BTW.

73 Kriss KA1GJU

Alex OE3JTB

Edited

Is there now any option to mirror the RF spectrum for frequencies above 49Mhz, when using SDRPLAY and Elecraft K3 at IFOUT of the K3? As I asked here https://sdr-radio.groups.io/g/main/message/40528