V3.1 Beta

Simon Brown

SDR Console: new V3.1 beta available here https://www.sdr-radio.com/download#Beta .

If all goes well this will be an official release at the end of November.

Release notes: https://forum.sdr-radio.com:4499/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=1474 .

Hello Simon,

I maybe have found a tiny bug. After a bit of usage the rx frequency becomes unresponsive, except when mouse arrow is in the numbers box.  Restart of console solves that.

See my screenshot. There you see different numbers in rx and tx  box but sync is on.

When hovering the mouse in the rx frequency area the numbers follow fast when turning on midi deck and when mouse arrow is outside that area the numbers are stuck but the rx still moves. See in if display below volume slider, the frequency shown is same as in tx box so tuning still works, but the numbers above volume slider are not correct.

It is just a tiny bug and maybe you may take a look on it before make it an official release?!?

Greetings from Germany

DG9BFC Sigi

Am 10.11.2021 um 15:09 schrieb Simon Brown:

SDR Console: new V3.1 beta available here https://www.sdr-radio.com/download#Beta .

If all goes well this will be an official release at the end of November.

Release notes: https://forum.sdr-radio.com:4499/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=1474 .

Thanks,

Saw that myself but thought it may have been finger trouble.

[...]

Robin Thompson

Found the same issue here !
Thought it was me doing something wrong involving Win4icom!

Robin
G3TKF

Sent from my Phone

[...]

Looking at this now, will update the beta as soon as this is fixed.

[...]

Good Morning Simon!

Do you know where to look or do i have to send a logfile?? Or are there any other things needed??

Greetings Sigi DG9BFC

Am 11.11.2021 um 07:23 schrieb Simon Brown:

[...]

No,

Posted a kit in the test team group. No logs needed at all.