USRP B200 baseband recorder

Roby <pa0038@...>

Hello everyone, I'm new to the group and would like your help if possible. I recently bought a B200 to record the baseband of the weather satellites and then decode with Satdump. Is there a simple program for win10 / 11 that limits itself only to recording the baseband and outputs a wav file 8? I have read that HDSDR can be a solution, has anyone tried it? thank you

Roby

Alan G4ZFQ

On 24/03/2022 09:56, Roby via groups.io wrote:
Hello everyone, I'm new to the group and would like your help if
possible. I recently bought a B200 to record the baseband of the weather satellites and then decode with Satdump. Is there a simple program for win10 / 11 that limits itself only to recording the baseband and outputs a wav file 8? I have read that HDSDR can be a solution, has anyone tried it? thank you

Roby

I see Satdump has a baseband recorder, I guess that is not suitable?
HDSDR has various options, maybe try it?

Or, probably SDR_-Radio will do it.

Alan

Roby <pa0038@...>

No, in fact Satdump for now only supports Lime, Airspy, Hackrf and SDRplay
I also tried the installation with HDSDR but it gives me an error with the dll. (32bit)

Roberto