From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> on behalf of david via groups.io <zinc65@...>
Sent: 24 August 2022 10:05
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io>
Subject: [SDR-Radio] Using SDRC to analyse Kiwi recordings

Hello All,
The Kiwi SDR network is an excellent resource for looking at DX signals from
a 'local' receiver. As well as 'live' listening, you can make a recording,
using the 'IQ' icon. Then, you can study the recording at your leisure.
The recording is only about 12kHz wide, but that is fine for digital
signals. You can playback the recording using SDRConsole, but that software
loses the Frequency information, and only shows a +/- 6kHz spectrum with a
'Zero ' centre.
 Is there already a way to preserve the original recording frequency, or do
we need to talk nicely to "The Master"?

Best Wishes
David, GM8XBZ

david

Hi Simon,
Thanks for the rapid response. I've uploaded a file to a dropbox account, and sent you a link. Thanks for the great software.
David, GM8XBZ

You need to give me a Kiwi recording in a ZIP on the cloud.

Simon Brown
https://g4eli.com
https://sdr-radio.com

Simon Brown