Topics

USB relay configuration for USB card to 8 relays from ICStation

Bernard Malet

Dear Simon
I have a USB card to 8 relays from ICStation, here's the link:

http://www.icstation.com/icstation-channel-icse014a-micro-switch-relay-module-upper-computer-control-board-icse014a p-5185.html
Currently this card is not recognized in SDRConsole V3.0.13 in Option USB relay.
Can you, Simon, make this 8 relays card operational in the near future?

Thank you in advance for your future answer.

Best regards

Bernard

Siegfried Jackstien

NO ONLY GREEN `CONNECTORS WORK ... grin (just kidding a bit)

greetz sigi dg9bfc

Am 10.09.2019 um 16:18 schrieb Bernard Malet:

Dear Simon
I have a USB card to 8 relays from ICStation, here's the link:

http://www.icstation.com/icstation-channel-icse014a-micro-switch-relay-module-upper-computer-control-board-icse014a p-5185.html
Currently this card is not recognized in SDRConsole V3.0.13 in Option USB relay.
Can you, Simon, make this 8 relays card operational in the near future?

Thank you in advance for your future answer.

Best regards

Bernard

sm6fhz

Bernard Malet

Hi Ingolf
Thank you for your information, but I would have liked a voltage of 12 Volts maximum
Do you have any technical information for 8 relay because the amazon information is very light

73 BM

sm6fhz

Hi Bernad.
I could not find any 8 relay boards that was driven by 12V on the Internet. My relays are 28V anyway, so it was fine for me.
I have no more data nor more extensive technical information than provided by the seller. Sorry for that.
Is it some specific info you are looking for, Bernad?
73 / Ingolf, SM6FHZ

Siegfried Jackstien

Hi Bernad.
I could not find any 8 relay boards that was driven by 12V on the Internet. My relays are 28V anyway, so it was fine for me.
I have no more data nor more extensive technical information than provided by the seller. Sorry for that.
Is it some specific info you are looking for, Bernad?
73 / Ingolf, SM6FHZ

sm6fhz

Hi Sigi.
I missed this sentence:  "Use HID technology, no driver, plug and play." in the seller description from your link.
I did not dare to buy anything that did not comply with what is said / recommended by Simon here: https://www.sdr-radio.com/Console/Transmit/Relays
Maybe it works, maybe not....
73 / Ingolf, SM6FHZ

Siegfried Jackstien

hi ingolf

i just compared the pictures and it seems identical besides the different relay voltage

dg9bfc sigi