Topics

Two questions about Omnirig : External radio buttons to choose the radio/New version supported?

Kees van Engelen

Hello Simon e.a.,

In version 2 there is this possibility directly on the pane to choose for RX 1 or 2 (buttons)
I really miss this in version 3. There I first have to go to the settings (with ? button). Can that be made the same convenient way as it is in version 2?

Also there is a "new" Omnirig where 4 receivers can be attached. You can find this here: http://www.hb9ryz.ch/omnirig/

Are there plans to incorporate this version as well?

Thank you so much.

Kees
PA3KVE

https://www.sdr-radio.com/external-radio#Options enable rig selection. The alternate client works already, I just don’t support 4 rigs 😊 .

In version 2 there is this possibility directly on the pane to choose for RX 1 or 2 (buttons)
I really miss this in version 3. There I first have to go to the settings (with ? button). Can that be made the same convenient way as it is in version 2?

Also there is a "new" Omnirig where 4 receivers can be attached. You can find this here: http://www.hb9ryz.ch/omnirig/

Are there plans to incorporate this version as well?

Thank you so much.

Kees
PA3KVE

Kees van Engelen

Edited

Hi Simon,

I know how to switch it in v3, but can't you make it the same like in version 2?
Then it's always on display and easier to switch (click)...

That is so convenient :-)

Kees
PA3KVE

Kees van Engelen

Edited

STUPID ME!!!
DIDN'T SEE THE SETTING....

Sorry Simon!!
I'm a naughty boy !

Kees
PA3KVE

jdow

You told me three times so it must be true. I'll agree with you. But, once is generally enough.
{o.o}

On 20200117 11:00:22, Kees van Engelen wrote:
[Edited Message Follows]
STUPID ME!!!
DIDN'T SEE THE SETTING....
Sorry Simon!!