Topics

Transmit with ANAN radios

Carl Moreschi <n4py3@...>

Does SDR Console currently support transmit for the ANAN radios?

Carl Moreschi N4PY
58 Hogwood Rd
Louisburg, NC 27549
www.n4py.com

paul newcombe

YES IT DOES 😊 and it does it very well.

And let me also say that I am very happy with the RX side of SDRC with the ANAN too.

Once Simon gets time to implement the TVTR options and a couple of other things such as being able to TX on one ant and RX on another I will be running SDRC on all of may ANANs. At the moment I am using Thetis for my TVTR options. And remember I LIKE Thetis!

Paul

N2EME