TOOLs RFSpace calibration with memories

ic8pof

Having used the SDR_IQ beside my SUPER FIELD for a while I have noted that changing the bands from one
to another the SDR_IQ is always OFF_tune even 1000Hz apart the FIELD's tuning scale.
So it is a must to recalibrate to keep the 2 units iso-freq.

Two options are still necessary to the above function:

1) 500Hz move + and - ,
2) some sort of memory, one per band, so that when I\We go back from one band to another the calibration follows the band tuned.

Even because when Simon will add the RIG support to the Console the tuning scales would need anyway to be resynchronized .
73
Phil

Simon HB9DRV <simon@...>

Hi,

Please - what mode are you using with the FT-1000? I seem to remember that there is some unique logic in the FT-1000 regarding frequency display.

When I get the HF Radio integration working properly you will be able to compensate for these offsets.

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...] On Behalf Of ic8pof

Having used the SDR_IQ beside my SUPER FIELD for a while I have noted that changing the bands from one
to another the SDR_IQ is always OFF_tune even 1000Hz apart the FIELD's tuning scale.
So it is a must to recalibrate to keep the 2 units iso-freq.

Two options are still necessary to the above function:

1) 500Hz move + and - ,
2) some sort of memory, one per band, so that when I\We go back from one band to another the calibration follows the band tuned.

Even because when Simon will add the RIG support to the Console the tuning scales would need anyway to be resynchronized .

ic8pof

Gm Simon, I am not like some HAMs that when call CQ they say : "cq cq here is xyz on 14.125,123 if you are not on my freq. I will not respond" !
eh hehehe .It is just for tha sake of matter.
Of course when the radio integration will be ready it should be easier.
The Yaesu radios show the carrier freq. as all the beacons and time&#92;freq transmitters are all on the exact freq.
the BFO offset either SSB or CW is injected after the mixing stages.
That is the offset I see between SDR_IQ and my rig.
The need would be for an option to let the SDR freq in sync with the radio.
For that reason it would be usefull&easier a sort of programmable shift in the SDR's software to let the two scales be on the same freq.

73
Phil

From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...]
On Behalf Of ic8pof

Having used the SDR_IQ beside my SUPER FIELD for a while I have noted that
changing the bands from one
to another the SDR_IQ is always OFF_tune even 1000Hz apart the FIELD's
tuning scale.
So it is a must to recalibrate to keep the 2 units iso-freq.

Two options are still necessary to the above function:

1) 500Hz move + and - ,
2) some sort of memory, one per band, so that when I&#92;We go back from one