To the user of my Superstation Servers who has an IP address from Scranton, KS…

Kriss Kliegle KA1GJU

Please contact me via ka1gju@...
You are locking up my servers so NOBODY can use them. I need to know what you are doing
to make this happen and pass it along to Simon.
Guest users only have 1 hr per session, so now I have to reset the servers… if the laptop responds to
TeamViewer. 🙄

73 Kriss KA1GJU

Simon Brown

I wonder whether it’s USB? I used to see this myself but no longer. I would like to find out what it is.

As a side note, are the Airspys using the latest firmware?

You are locking up my servers so NOBODY can use them. I need to know what you are doing
to make this happen and pass it along to Simon.
Guest users only have 1 hr per session, so now I have to reset the servers… if the laptop responds to
TeamViewer. 🙄

73 Kriss KA1GJU

Kriss Kliegle KA1GJU

I'd ;like to update the ones that running old firmware, but SDRSharp puts me in a loop asking me to install  " .NET".  Which I did, but still asks for .NET to be installed when attempting to run SDRSharp. (Sigh)

Thanks to TeamViewer thinking I'm a commercial user, I now have to go to each site and repair the damage done by this user!

73 Kriss KA1GJU

Kriss Kliegle KA1GJU

The plot thickens... We're not in Kansas anymore!
Managed to take a screenshot before TeamViewer kicked me out of the 'Connections' tab:

IP address 108.160.119.127 location
Country:United States
Region:New York
City:New York
Longitude:-73.9885
Latitude:40.7317
Time Zone:America/New_York
Postal Code:10003

IP Geolocation file in SDRC bad?

73 Kriss KA1GJU

Simon Brown

Kriss,

You can update firmware without SDR#, there’s a file you run, it’s in the firmware downloads.

I'd ;like to update the ones that running old firmware, but SDRSharp puts me in a loop asking me to install  " .NET".  Which I did, but still asks for .NET to be installed when attempting to run SDRSharp. (Sigh)

Thanks to TeamViewer thinking I'm a commercial user, I now have to go to each site and repair the damage done by this user!

73 Kriss KA1GJU

Mike Seguin

Did you install the correct .NET version? 32 vs 64 bit?

--
73,
Mike, N1JEZ

Jim Smith G0OFE

Try Anydesk. Does pretty much the same, but doesn't shithouse you with alleged commercial use.

I gave up with Teamviewer a couple of years ago due to this.

================================
Need help with SDR Console? If you have a problem:
Go to https://www.sdr-radio.com/support
Please follow instructions in that link.
===================================
Jim, Bournemouth, Dorset. IO90BR.

On 01/10/2021 13:16, Kriss Kliegle KA1GJU wrote:
I'd ;like to update the ones that running old firmware, but SDRSharp puts me in a loop asking me to install  " .NET".  Which I did, but still asks for .NET to be installed when attempting to run SDRSharp. (Sigh)

Thanks to TeamViewer thinking I'm a commercial user, I now have to go to each site and repair the damage done by this user!

73 Kriss KA1GJU

Kriss Kliegle KA1GJU

I'm not the only server that's jacked, too bad ARRL_Noise_1 doesn't have  valid callsign associated with it.
Driving to reset KA1GJU@PCARC soon. 😡🤬🤬

73 Kriss KA1GJU

Kriss Kliegle KA1GJU

Well that went over like a fart in church:

Could it be there's an SDR-iq on the USB bus as well? I got a user on it now, so will have to wait until they're done playing...

Kriss

jdow

[jdow@thursday: ~]$ geoiplookup 108.160.119.127
GeoIP Country Edition: US, United States
GeoIP City Edition, Rev 1: US, KS, Kansas, Scranton, 66537, 38.758499, -95.710403, 605, 785
GeoIP ASNum Edition: AS32798 The Rye Telephone Company

{o.o}

On 20211001 06:25:51, Kriss Kliegle KA1GJU wrote:
The plot thickens... We're not in Kansas anymore!
Managed to take a screenshot before TeamViewer kicked me out of the 'Connections' tab:

IP address 108.160.119.127 location
Country:United States
Region:New York
City:New York
Longitude:-73.9885
Latitude:40.7317
Time Zone:America/New_York
Postal Code:10003

IP Geolocation file in SDRC bad?

73 Kriss KA1GJU

jdow

You need .NET 5. Last I knew there is a pointer to the correct version on the SDRSharp download page.

{^_^}

On 20211001 06:44:41, Mike Seguin via groups.io wrote:
Did you install the correct .NET version? 32 vs 64 bit?

On 10/1/2021 9:16 AM, Kriss Kliegle KA1GJU wrote:
I'd ;like to update the ones that running old firmware, but SDRSharp puts me in a loop asking me to install  " .NET".  Which I did, but still asks for .NET to be installed when attempting to run SDRSharp. (Sigh)

Thanks to TeamViewer thinking I'm a commercial user, I now have to go to each site and repair the damage done by this user!

73 Kriss KA1GJU

jdow

Block the IP address at your firewall.
{o.o}

On 20211001 09:52:25, Kriss Kliegle KA1GJU wrote:
I'm not the only server that's jacked, too bad ARRL_Noise_1 doesn't have  valid callsign associated with it.
Driving to reset KA1GJU@PCARC soon. 😡🤬🤬

73 Kriss KA1GJU
ARRL_Noise.png

jdow

Run as administrator? Or is it a powershell script?

{^_^}

On 20211001 10:14:26, Kriss Kliegle KA1GJU wrote:
Well that went over like a fart in church:

Could it be there's an SDR-iq on the USB bus as well? I got a user on it now, so will have to wait until they're done playing...

Kriss

Brent Seres/ VE3CUS

FWIW,  I've also been finding Teamviewer really annoying lately.  In several devices I get the bogus 'Commercial use detected' message and it kicks me out. Good alternatives anyone??

73
Brent
VE3CUS

Jorge Diez - CX6VM

ANYDESK

El vie, 1 oct 2021 a las 18:45, Brent Seres/ VE3CUS (<brentseres1@...>) escribió:
FWIW,  I've also been finding Teamviewer really annoying lately.  In several devices I get the bogus 'Commercial use detected' message and it kicks me out. Good alternatives anyone??

73
Brent
VE3CUS

--
73,
Jorge
CX6VM/CW5W

Dennis Matzen

I have been using Chrome Remote Desktop for some time. I think it works great.
--
Dennis
KA6FUB

Brent Seres/ VE3CUS

Thanks folks.  I'll give those a try

73
Brent

Kriss Kliegle KA1GJU

Had to do a hard reset of the Airspy, and was able to flash it. Got bricked somehow as I couldn't use it after the first attempt.
Superstation #1 now has a 912kHz bandwidth Airspy HF+ discovery, as does KA1GJU@PCARC. Superstation #2 and #4 are Saturday's AM
adventure in flashing firmware. 😬
Never made the drive up to the clubhouse, lawn needed mowing and that's a 2.5 hour adventure. Will try tomorrow to get up there.

73 Kriss KA1GJU

Dennis Matzen

Let us know what you decide on. Thanks...
--
Dennis
KA6FUB

Jim Smith G0OFE

Seconded. Been in use here for the past 2-3 years.