From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> on behalf of Mike Bott via groups.io <mbott001@...>
Sent: 05 August 2022 14:21
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io>
Subject: [SDR-Radio] Thunderbolt Ports?

Any thoughts or experiences that can be shared on using a Thunderbolt Port (3 or 4) for SDR usage?  I'm assuming it's possible, but not being familiar with them is what leads me to ask.  Hopefully I'm not asking something that has been discussed before.

--
Mike

Mike Bott

Ordered two this morning.  :)

Good luck, will be interesting to know. I think you just need a Thunderbolt to USB-C cable.