Topics

Test My Server

If you have time please test my server and start the WinRadio G31DDC – I’m trying to get this code as robust as possible.

Jim Smith G0OFE

Seems to be working fine here.

What antenna do you have on the G31DDC?

================================
Need help with SDR Console? If you have a problem:
Go to https://www.sdr-radio.com/support
Please follow instructions in that link.
===================================
Jim, Bournemouth, Dorset. IO90BR.

On 17/02/2021 05:07, Simon Brown wrote:

Hi,

If you have time please test my server and start the WinRadio G31DDC – I’m trying to get this code as robust as possible.

Attachments:

Thanks – Wellbrook loop – conditions quite poor atm.

Need help with SDR Console? If you have a problem:
Go to https://www.sdr-radio.com/support
Please follow instructions in that link.
===================================
Jim, Bournemouth, Dorset. IO90BR.

On 17/02/2021 05:07, Simon Brown wrote:

Hi,

If you have time please test my server and start the WinRadio G31DDC – I’m trying to get this code as robust as possible.

Attachments:

Jim Smith G0OFE

OK. I have Wellbrook Loop here too. Big difference in noise levels... a YV5 on 80m ssb fully Q5 at yours, not audible here at all with HF+ Discovery into a Wellbrook Loop.

================================
Need help with SDR Console? If you have a problem:
Go to https://www.sdr-radio.com/support
Please follow instructions in that link.
===================================
Jim, Bournemouth, Dorset. IO90BR.

On 17/02/2021 07:49, Simon Brown wrote:

Hi,

Thanks – Wellbrook loop – conditions quite poor atm.

Need help with SDR Console? If you have a problem:
Go to https://www.sdr-radio.com/support
Please follow instructions in that link.
Jim, Bournemouth, Dorset. IO90BR.

On 17/02/2021 05:07, Simon Brown wrote:

Hi,

If you have time please test my server and start the WinRadio G31DDC – I’m trying to get this code as robust as possible.

Attachments:

Location, location, location 😊 .