Swiss Site: ham-radio.ch

Any Swiss ham(s) interested in taking over ham-radio.ch? CHF17/year, all I ask is the spider record points to my DX Cluster node for a year or two.

JAP

Hi Simon,

If no candidate I'm OK to take the domain but I see no link pointing to your DX Cluster the only valid output link is to USKA.

The link is in the registration, spider.ham-radio.ch points to my IP here in Cornwall for the DX Cluster. You’ll not see the link on the website.

If there’s no take-up I’ll let you know.