Topics

Support for R-666 Dragonfly SDR - Update

I’ll have a RX-666 here early next week with any luck. This could be a spectacular SDR for the SWL, for example monitoring many bands simultaneously with a soon to be written multi-band display.

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Larry Dodd
Sent: 25 July 2020 15:02
To: main@sdr-radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] #Support for R-666 Dragonfly SDR

Hi All,

I have a Dragonfly R-666 a 16 bit SDR Rx USB 3 that has a 32 MHz instantaneous bandwidth with demodulation and works on their versions of HDSDR and SDR#. How would I go about getting it interfaced with SDRConsole?

Thanks.

Larry, K4LED

Radio Jove

Larry Dodd

Thanks Simon. It looks good on HF for sure.
Larry, K4LED

Hi,