Topics

Step-by-step video for accessing networked radios using SDR Console

allen KC2KLC

I have a friend who just bought his first SDR, and I'm providing some technical advice. To that end, I made a video with a step-by-step walk-through of using SDR Console to access & monitor remote radios; it's posted to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-4MSExCg-E in case anyone here would benefit (it took me a lot of attempts before I had all the steps down, based on a PDF I found online; hopefully this makes it easier for a few folks).

Bob KW4CQ

Good one Allen and thanks.  I will give it a try.
Bob KW4CQ

On Tue, Jan 12, 2021 at 1:56 PM allen KC2KLC <groups.io_user@...> wrote:
I have a friend who just bought his first SDR, and I'm providing some technical advice. To that end, I made a video with a step-by-step walk-through of using SDR Console to access & monitor remote radios; it's posted to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-4MSExCg-E in case anyone here would benefit (it took me a lot of attempts before I had all the steps down, based on a PDF I found online; hopefully this makes it easier for a few folks).

vincent

Thank you Allen!!!!!
Vincent

On Tue, Jan 12, 2021 at 10:56 AM allen KC2KLC <groups.io_user@...> wrote:
I have a friend who just bought his first SDR, and I'm providing some technical advice. To that end, I made a video with a step-by-step walk-through of using SDR Console to access & monitor remote radios; it's posted to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-4MSExCg-E in case anyone here would benefit (it took me a lot of attempts before I had all the steps down, based on a PDF I found online; hopefully this makes it easier for a few folks).

Kriss Kliegle KA1GJU

Here's a link for what I posted here a year or so ago, on how to use the server feature:
https://sdr-radio.groups.io/g/main/message/51635

Here's a link to how to place your own SDR online as a server for others to use:
https://sdr-radio.groups.io/g/main/message/51472
But it appears the pictures are all gone, so text only. ☹

73 Kriss KA1GJU
Home of the Super Station Servers in NH, USA