Topics

Spectrum Markers

Simon Brown

Finally added markers to the SDR Console spectrum.

https://www.sdr-radio.com/Blog/PostId/68/spectrum-markers

Simon Brown, G4ELI

https://www.sdr-radio.com

Fred

I can't seem to find how to enable this feature.
Any hints on how to get this working.
I must have missed something.

Thanks
Fred KB4QZH

Jim Smith G0OFE

This feature is under test and will be released in the next version in due course.

================================
Jim, Bournemouth, Dorset. IO90BR.
Elad FDM-S2, Airspy HF+, SDRPlay and Funcube Dongle SDR Recievers
8-element OP-DES for Band 2, 8-element LFA for 2m, 3-element LFA for 6m, 20m Windom for HF,. Wellbrook 1530 Loop for LF

On 17/07/2019 11:53, Fred wrote:
I can't seem to find how to enable this feature.
Any hints on how to get this working.
I must have missed something.

Thanks
Fred KB4QZH

Avast logo

This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
www.avast.com

Dennis Matzen

Thanks for the markers Simon. This is is the one feature I have been hoping for. 

I live in a Wildland–Urban Interface (high fire danger area) so I like to keep track of the local fire radio traffic while I am in the office. In the past I had a scanner going with the various fire channels I have interest in. But the problem is that you can only listen to one channel at a time.

But now with SRD Console along with my SRDPlay RSPduo I can listen to all the same time. The ability to route audio to the left or right speaker is a nice feature. And I finally figured out a good application for the "Favourites" feature. Once I had all the frequencies set, spectrum markers, audio and screen layout set I saved it so I can get right back to the "Fire Monitor" mode of operation in a flash.

Great piece of software Simon. Sending along another care package for beer and dog food your way...

Simon Brown

Dennis,

My dog thanks you 😊

Simon Brown, G4ELI

https://www.sdr-radio.com

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dennis Matzen
Sent: 14 August 2019 01:57
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] Spectrum Markers

Thanks for the markers Simon. This is is the one feature I have been hoping for. 

I live in a Wildland–Urban Interface (high fire danger area) so I like to keep track of the local fire radio traffic while I am in the office. In the past I had a scanner going with the various fire channels I have interest in. But the problem is that you can only listen to one channel at a time.

But now with SRD Console along with my SRDPlay RSPduo I can listen to all the same time. The ability to route audio to the left or right speaker is a nice feature. And I finally figured out a good application for the "Favourites" feature. Once I had all the frequencies set, spectrum markers, audio and screen layout set I saved it so I can get right back to the "Fire Monitor" mode of operation in a flash.

Great piece of software Simon. Sending along another care package for beer and dog food your way...