small setting help needed

Andy - DL1DXX

Good morning all

short (setting) help needed.
Using V3 (v3.0.25) with my FTDX500MP and SDRplay RSP.

Problem:
Hearing with my FTDX on 14.155,5 kHz USB clear audio - "distorted" audio in SDR Console (same QRG, same mode)

I can hear the same station clearly in SDR console when switching 14.157,0 kHz LSB.

So 1,5 kHz difference and different mode. Can't find the right setting to make it equal.

vy 73, Andy

Simon Brown

Ah,

External radio, look at the mode offsets, try 1,500Hz or so.

Using V3 (v3.0.25) with my FTDX500MP and SDRplay RSP.

Problem:
Hearing with my FTDX on 14.155,5 kHz USB clear audio - "distorted" audio in SDR Console (same QRG, same mode)

I can hear the same station clearly in SDR console when switching 14.157,0 kHz LSB.

So 1,5 kHz difference and different mode. Can't find the right setting to make it equal.

vy 73, Andy

I think he has inverted spectrum from the FTDX IF. His frequency AND mode problem suggests this.

To test this he can go into "Select Radio" and select definitions lower right. That brings up the Radio Definitions dialog. Select the front end he is feeding with the signal from the FTDX. Select "Invert Spectrum" near lower left corner. Hit save and try reception again.

{^_^}

On 20220112 02:56:25, Simon Brown wrote:

Ah,

External radio, look at the mode offsets, try 1,500Hz or so.

Using V3 (v3.0.25) with my FTDX500MP and SDRplay RSP.

Problem:
Hearing with my FTDX on 14.155,5 kHz USB clear audio - "distorted" audio in SDR Console (same QRG, same mode)

I can hear the same station clearly in SDR console when switching 14.157,0 kHz LSB.

So 1,5 kHz difference and different mode. Can't find the right setting to make it equal.

vy 73, Andy

Andy - DL1DXX

Hi all
thanks for replying. Entering a fixed offsett (External Radio ->  +- button) did not work.

"To test this he can go into "Select Radio" and select definitions lower right. That brings up the Radio Definitions dialog"

Select Radio in the toolbar found - but where to select the defintions lower right? Screenshot please?
By the way, upgrade to the latest Version.

Thank you, 73, Andy

Kriss Kliegle KA1GJU

See attached!

73 Kriss KA1GJU

Andy - DL1DXX

Hi Kriss, Jdow, Simon

thanks a lot - solved !

73, Andy

jdow

(Aridly) You generated a definition for your front end, right? You get to the page I speak of precisely the same way because it is the same page.

{o.o}