Simon, two unanswered questions

George Stein - NJ3H

Hi Simon,

Thank you for your help yesterday.

When you get a minute can you address these two questions?

1.  Is there an RF gain slider for the Elad S2?  I do not find one.

2.  I could not find a screen that you refer to set the spur reduction.  I have looked through all of the options.  Exactly where is that screen?

Take care,

George, NJ3H
Redmond, Oregon USA

Simon Brown

George,

Sorry – am busy working on my website.

  1. If you don’t see RF Gain then there is no RF Gain for that radio. I honestly don’t remember.
  2. OK, Spur reduction is no longer an option. I’ll connect an R2 tomorrow and check

When you get a minute can you address these two questions?

1.  Is there an RF gain slider for the Elad S2?  I do not find one.

2.  I could not find a screen that you refer to set the spur reduction.  I have looked through all of the options.  Exactly where is that screen?

Take care,

George, NJ3H
Redmond, Oregon USA

George Stein - NJ3H