Simon's World Map

Simon Brown

Simon's World Map updated with support for Hy-Gain DCU-1 protocol, thanks to Howard VE2AED for testing.

https://www.dit-dit-dit.com/world-map

Max Mucci, N5NHJ

Hello Simon,

Looks like the Virtual Serial ports created by VSPE are not recognized in the rotator configuration panel.

73 de Max, N5NHJ

Tuesday, October 12, 2021, 6:27:02 AM, you wrote:

Simon's World Map updated with support for Hy-Gain DCU-1 protocol, thanks to Howard VE2AED for testing.

https://www.dit-dit-dit.com/world-map

Frank

I also confirm that it does not see the virtual COM ports created by VSPE as seen in the image.

===> PROSISTEL D on Simon's World Map compatibility soon?

---cut---
Commands format 9600,n,8,1
<header> (Chr(2), binary 00000010); it resets the controller command buffer pointer
<identifier> (rotator identifier: ‘A’ for azimuth, ‘E’ for elevation)
<cmd> (see list below)
<return> (Chr(13), binary 00001101)

Example I use in my home software in VBnet to make it run:
Chr(2) & "AG" & "018" & Chr(13)  ' to run at 18 g

very simple

AG<ANGLE> ... as rotor cmd (values from 0 to 359)
---cut---

73
Franco

Am a bit busy for the next few days, replacing the XML library in Console (MSXML6) with pugixml, will sort out this rotator issue when I’ve finished.