Topics

Signal History not showing in SDR Console Screenshot.

myosotis123@...

Help please.

I started using SDR Console to record signal history about a week ago, on the 20th March I could use the Screenshot function to record the Signal History pane at the bottom of the screen, having set up equipment and done a 700 second run this morning I clicked Screenshot and the Signal History pane does not show.

I have re started SDR Console and the computer - several times - and changed SDR receiver but it still will not show Signal History when using Screenshot.  If I use Control + Print Screen then Signal History will appear in a word processor program over the waterfall but with a considerable reduction in quality.  I have only one signal pane open and am using 1 MHz bandwidth to cover the 160 metre amateur band and the bottom part of Medium Wave.

I am using version 3.0.15 (October 2019) which has been running 5 or 6 hours a day over the last 5 days, I cannot see any changes since I started using it.

Any suggestions gratefully received,

Geoffrey.

Siegfried Jackstien

do you have signal history "docked" somewhere?!?

dg9bfc sigi

Am 23.03.2020 um 14:23 schrieb myosotis123 via Groups.Io:

[...]

jdow

Full size screen shot picture?
{^_^}