Shaded area under the Spectrum

George Stein - NJ3H

Hello Simon,

I would like to see an option to shade the area under the spectrum as a solid color.  I think the clarity is better this way.  SDR Sharp has this capability and really looks nice, but I like using SDRC.

Thanks so much.

Regards,
George, NJ3H
Redmond, Oregon USA

Kriss Kliegle KA1GJU

What's wrong with what is available? Click on 'View', and "Shaded":

73 Kriss KA1GJU

George Stein - NJ3H

I like to be able to set a solid color, not a color gradient

Regards,
George, NJ3H
Redmond, Oregon USA
DMR ID:  3141315
AllStar Node:  49246
EchoLink Node NJ3H-L:  3135
Hamshack Hotline:  5050
BPQ Nodes (AXIP & VHF):
   NJ3H-7:RDMOR
   NJ3H-1:RDMBBS
   NJ3H-4:RDMCHT

On Saturday, November 13, 2021, 02:08:20 PM PST, Kriss Kliegle KA1GJU <kliegle@...> wrote:

What's wrong with what is available? Click on 'View', and "Shaded":

73 Kriss KA1GJU

Attachments:

Not right now – working on my website, then some essential and very long-overdue infrastructure work.

ATM I’m getting v3.1 stable so I can get out of gentle panic mode 😊 .