Topics

Server manager question

David Bowen

Hi all

Please can someone help me. I have an Airspy+ Discovery that I want to put online to share. I have tried to set up the server program but have a problem. I have filled in the details correctly in the fields but I cant understand the ACCOUNTS  section. I have no account so my question is where do I get one ? I am guessing this is what's causing the connection to time out. I have searched through the instructions on the website but again no mention as to what to enter in the username and password field under ACCOUNTS.

Please can someone direct me to where I register for an account or tell me what to enter in the fields ? By the way the AirspyHF + Discovery is new and is working extremely well on the program.

Regards

Dai Bowen de MW0UAA.

I’ll update the texts on the help pages, stay tuned, will post here in an hour or so.

Please can someone help me. I have an Airspy+ Discovery that I want to put online to share. I have tried to set up the server program but have a problem. I have filled in the details correctly in the fields but I cant understand the ACCOUNTS  section. I have no account so my question is where do I get one ? I am guessing this is what's causing the connection to time out. I have searched through the instructions on the website but again no mention as to what to enter in the username and password field under ACCOUNTS.

Please can someone direct me to where I register for an account or tell me what to enter in the fields ? By the way the AirspyHF + Discovery is new and is working extremely well on the program.

Regards

Dai Bowen de MW0UAA.

Simon Brown

OK,

Help updated: https://www.sdr-radio.com/server-manager#Accounts

Hope this is now clearer, if not just shout!

[...]

Kriss Kliegle

Read the following:
https://sdr-radio.groups.io/g/main/message/51472

73 Kriss KA1GJU

David Bowen

Hi all

Thanks for the help. I have now got a server called MW0UAA Test .

Regards

David de MW0UAA