Topics

SERVER: How To Enable Direct Sampling? #sdrserver

andrewhege33@...

Is it possible to enable direct sampling when using the server?
If so, how do I enable it?

--
73 de M7TAC

M0ZEH

Don't think so.
 Steve m0zeh

andrewhege33@...

Hi Steve,

That's a shame because with Spyserver and SDR# it really works well ..

Here's the snippet from the spyserver config:

# RTL-SDR Sampling mode
# Quadrature = 0,
# Direct Sampling I Branch = 1
# Direct Sampling Q Branch = 2
#rtl_sampling_mode = 0

--
73 de M7TAC

You could always use SDR# / Spyserver for now 😊 . I’ll get all the remote support sorted out sooner or later.

That's a shame because with Spyserver and SDR# it really works well ..

Here's the snippet from the spyserver config:

# RTL-SDR Sampling mode
# Quadrature = 0,
# Direct Sampling I Branch = 1
# Direct Sampling Q Branch = 2
#rtl_sampling_mode = 0

--
73 de M7TAC

andrewhege33@...

Hello Simon,

Thank you ...

One question:
Did you code all this on your own? I understand that you used a number of code sources but still it strikes me as a very complex program to put together ...

--
73 de M7TAC

Simon Brown

Yes,

I’m the coding team. And design team. And website team. And a part of the support team. And QA, book-keeping, …

Did you code all this on your own? I understand that you used a number of code sources but still it strikes me as a very complex program to put together ...

--
73 de M7TAC

Siegfried Jackstien

plus dog feeder .. grin