Sennheiser DECT USB for Lync

Does anyone have one of these devices? I’ve had a direct e-mail from an owner who complains that Console doesn’t drive it correctly.

sm6fhz

Hi.
I am using a pair of Sennheiser HDR110 (864 MHz) headphones and they are working just great with SDRC, FWIW....
That is my main listening interface.
They have a few years in service, of cause. As antique as the owner....
73 / Ingolf, SM6FHZ

Simon Brown

What’s the value shown here:

I am using a pair of Sennheiser HDR110 (864 MHz) headphones and they are working just great with SDRC, FWIW....
That is my main listening interface.
They have a few years in service, of cause. As antique as the owner....
73 / Ingolf, SM6FHZ

sm6fhz

Looks like this:

73 / Ingolf

Siegfried Jackstien

any mic that drives WINDOZE correctly ... also works fine with console (even a 5 bucks headset)

ok .. some "sennheiser" usb headsets are very "bassy" (means a lot of high increase needed in eq settings) ... but they all do work

simon .. maybe forward that mail to me or give him my mail address?!? (i could try to tune his setup remote via teamviewer ... done a dozen times)

greetz sigi dg9bfc

Hi,