SDRRADIO_error_report_100422-194937.rar

ic8pof

HI Simon & All, fb for the new newsgroup.

As Simon has only 2 eyes and 2 hands, a super-octopus would be better,
I post here the advice for the crash-dump I have already uploaded via ftp.
As a memo : v1b268 ZOOM works and AFSpectrum still crashes.
73
Phil@IC8POF

Simon HB9DRV <simon@...>

Hi,

This evening probably.

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

As Simon has only 2 eyes and 2 hands, a super-octopus would be better,
I post here the advice for the crash-dump I have already uploaded via ftp.
As a memo : v1b268 ZOOM works and AFSpectrum still crashes.

Simon HB9DRV <simon@...>

Hi,

Can't get this bug! From the Tools menu in the Ribbon bar please select User File Storage and put all files into a ZIP or RAR and send to me by email.

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

HI Simon & All, fb for the new newsgroup.

As Simon has only 2 eyes and 2 hands, a super-octopus would be better,
I post here the advice for the crash-dump I have already uploaded via ftp.
As a memo : v1b268 ZOOM works and AFSpectrum still crashes.
73
Phil@IC8POF

ic8pof

GM SImon, just uploaded via ftp "ic8pof storage b268 SDR-RADIO.com.rar"
73
Phil@IC8POF