From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Beau Thompson
Sent: 11 August 2019 14:50
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: [SDR-Radio] sdrplay rsp duo rx 1 and 2?

Hi All

I have a sdrplay rsp duo

can i make tuner 1 rx1 and tuner 2 rx2?

73 n9mfk

martin.church@...

Hi Simon,

Do you think you might ever support Diversity for the RSPduo or would you prefer to leave that to SDRplay and SDRUNO?

Martin - G4ENZ

Simon Brown

Martin,

Yes I do – it’s interesting, I hope to have time for this. Also for SDRs with 4, 8 or even more receivers.

Do you think you might ever support Diversity for the RSPduo or would you prefer to leave that to SDRplay and SDRUNO?

Martin - G4ENZ

martin.church@...

Hi Simon,

That's good news. There are many of us who would be very interested to see how you would tackle it. I have found Diversity in SDRUNO to be very effective at tackling a horrible local QRM problem but, the user interface is a bit challenging. It's very fiddly to achieve maximum cancellation.

73 Martin