#sdrconsolev3 #sdr-consolev3 #sdrconsolev3 #sdr-consolev3

Phil Hazelton

Hi, simple question. On the main signal screen, I can can colour the signal background with the colour button, but when I turn off and turn on again, it does not keep the in fill colour, is this normal.

David Coles

Hi Phil
Signal background colour also my problem!
Please advise when sorted.
Not only that, but unable to scroll continuous tuning in contrast to V2.
Memories are okay.
Any ideas?
Dave G7GZC

The software looks at your CPU, determines whether it’s low power and if so switches this off. I’ll change the logic for 3.0.28.

Hi, simple question. On the main signal screen, I can can colour the signal background with the colour button, but when I turn off and turn on again, it does not keep the in fill colour, is this normal.

Dave,

Continuous scrolling is supported.

Signal background colour also my problem!
Please advise when sorted.
Not only that, but unable to scroll continuous tuning in contrast to V2.
Memories are okay.
Any ideas?
Dave G7GZC

militaryoperator

Just spent nearly an hour trying to play an imaginary recording of a signal I thought I'd made, searched the sub dir, couldn't find the blasted thing. Repeated several times, a real pain as I was holding a dish in front of a bi-quad trying to peak it on a local 6Cm beacon.

Finally realized I was clicking the audio record button rather than the video record button.

Too many buttons Simon, hi.

73, Ben G4BXD

Sent: Thu, 27 May 2021 12:57

Dave,