SDRConsole download #sdrconsole

Cody <kc2lsd@...>

I new to SRD how to I download SDR console.
--
Thanks you

Mike Bott

On 6/27/22 22:30, Cody via groups.io wrote:
I new to SRD how to I download SDR console.
--
Thanks you

Ken Sejkora

As Mike replied, link over to the URL he provided in his message.  You have to scroll downward by a couple of screens.  There are two  ‘locations’ from which to download SDR Console.  The first one you’ll come to is for the latest stable version 3.1, dated 12-Apr-2022.  Make sure to pick the correct one for your operating system... 32-bit or 64-bit.  The 32-bit version will work on both 32-bit and 64-bit systems, but the 64-bit will only work on 64-bit operating systems.

If you scroll down a bit farther, you’ll come to the second location from which you can download the latest beta version, which is currently beta 3.2, build 2645, dated 24-Jun-2022.

Good luck.

Ken - WBØOCV

On 6/27/22 22:30, Cody via groups.io wrote:

I new to SRD how to I download SDR console.
--
Thanks you

Cody <kc2lsd@...>

THanks Mike, but  I can't find the download link. I see download from Micrsoft,Dropbox,or this website, but there's no link. I also made a donation thinking maybe the link would be emailed to me.
 Can somebody further dirct me
--
Thank you

Simon Brown

The text is "Download from Microsoft, Dropbox or this website - select a link below." So, click where you see Microsoft or Dropbox.