From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jim Simpson via groups.io
Sent: 05 October 2021 20:53
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: [SDR-Radio] SDR-Radio download problem

As of the time I'm posting this, I can't seem to download the current version (3.1) from the SDR-Radio.com website.  (Oct 5, 1500 US east coast time)  Is the site down?  Do I need to make a donation first?

Thanks in advance.

Jim

Dale Elshoff WB8CJW

Just noticed the SDR Console icon in the tray is modulated by the program audio.  Nice Simon!
I feel like I just found an "Easter egg" even though it wasn't hidden, not a game and not Easter!

73, Dale WB8CJW

Jim Simpson

Thanks.  I'm not sure if I just wasn't paying close enough attention or just waving my cursor around blindly, but this time I did see the cursor transition to the "hand" symbol when over the links.  I've successfully downloaded the current version.

I'm guessing it was just operator error...  :-(

Jim
KC3DPO