Topics

SDR meter stuck on old transmit display values #sdr-consolev3

Bob Benedict, KD8CGH

I've been happily using SDR Console with my Hermes Lite 2 for some weeks. Yesterday while tuning the transmit DSP widow meter froze, constantly showing fixed PWR, SWR, DRV and IPA values even in receive.  Turning the HL2 off and on and ending SDRC and restarting didn't help. When I run Thetis with the HL2 it correctly displays the state and displays power only on key down.
I really enjoyed using SDRC. Any hints on fixing this?

Larry Dodd

Bob
First try rebooting the computer and start up SDRc all by itself.
Larry, K4LED

On Feb 12, 2021, at 9:58 AM, Bob Benedict,KD8CGH <rkayakr@...> wrote:

I've been happily using SDR Console with my Hermes Lite 2 for some weeks. Yesterday while tuning the transmit DSP widow meter froze, constantly showing fixed PWR, SWR, DRV and IPA values even in receive.  Turning the HL2 off and on and ending SDRC and restarting didn't help. When I run Thetis with the HL2 it correctly displays the state and displays power only on key down.
I really enjoyed using SDRC. Any hints on fixing this?
<SDRCP.jpg>

Rule #1 – don’t chop up screenshots! Important info is missing . Attach a screenshot, that’ll help.

I've been happily using SDR Console with my Hermes Lite 2 for some weeks. Yesterday while tuning the transmit DSP widow meter froze, constantly showing fixed PWR, SWR, DRV and IPA values even in receive.  Turning the HL2 off and on and ending SDRC and restarting didn't help. When I run Thetis with the HL2 it correctly displays the state and displays power only on key down.
I really enjoyed using SDRC. Any hints on fixing this?

And post it full size as an attachment so that your browser does not thoughtfully shrink it to save bytes transferred and make the page look prettier. Dunno about Simon but I can't read the fermushlinger image.

{o.o}

On 20210212 08:20:29, Simon Brown wrote:

Hi,

Rule #1 – don’t chop up screenshots! Important info is missing . Attach a screenshot, that’ll help.

I've been happily using SDR Console with my Hermes Lite 2 for some weeks. Yesterday while tuning the transmit DSP widow meter froze, constantly showing fixed PWR, SWR, DRV and IPA values even in receive.  Turning the HL2 off and on and ending SDRC and restarting didn't help. When I run Thetis with the HL2 it correctly displays the state and displays power only on key down.
I really enjoyed using SDRC. Any hints on fixing this?

Bob Benedict, KD8CGH

Larry - I did reboot, and shut down and came back the next day.
full image attached

    Bob  KD8CGH

Try docking the Transmit panel, see if that helps.

Larry - I did reboot, and shut down and came back the next day.
full image attached

    Bob  KD8CGH

Bob Benedict, KD8CGH

Thanks Simon, that helped a lot. SDRC still occasionally comes up with the meters stuck, but closing and reopening fixes it.
   Thanks for the great software
    Bob  KD8CGH