SDR-IQ support in HRD and HRDlog

Andy obrien <k3ukandy@...>

Simon,

I read that you intend to include the SDR-IQ as a supported "rig" in a
future HRD release. I wonder if you would consider a mechanism
whereby the frequency the SDR-IQ is tuned to, is reported to
HRDlog.net as an "on-air" station.? I am assuming this would be
automatic if HRD supported the SDR-IQ but the present HRDlog system
requires (I think) the HRD logbook to be in use. I wondering why the
HRD logbook has to be part of the equation and simply have HRD report
the current frequency to HRDlog.net.

Andy K3UK

Simon HB9DRV <simon@...>

Hi,

Time mainly, but you'll be able to have the HRD logbook talk direct to the console, as will DM780. No need for HRD...

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

I read that you intend to include the SDR-IQ as a supported "rig" in a
future HRD release. I wonder if you would consider a mechanism
whereby the frequency the SDR-IQ is tuned to, is reported to
HRDlog.net as an "on-air" station.? I am assuming this would be
automatic if HRD supported the SDR-IQ but the present HRDlog system
requires (I think) the HRD logbook to be in use. I wondering why the
HRD logbook has to be part of the equation and simply have HRD report
the current frequency to HRDlog.net.

Andy obrien <k3ukandy@...>

That will be great , many thanks.