SDR-IQ + FT950 +IF-2000 integration

Stewart G3YSX

Hi Simon,

I am wondering if/when you will be releasing (even as alpha) a software version that supports and integrated SDR-IQ + FT950 + HRD + DM780?

At the moment it seems to be pick any two, sometime even three, and cut and paste the frequencies as required.

Thanks

Stewart/G3YSX

Simon HB9DRV <simon@...>

Hi,

Not yet, sorry.

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

I am wondering if/when you will be releasing (even as alpha) a software
version that supports and integrated SDR-IQ + FT950 + HRD + DM780?

At the moment it seems to be pick any two, sometime even three, and cut
and paste the frequencies as required.

Thanks

Stewart/G3YSX

Robin Thompson

You are not alone in wanting/hoping for that Stuart!

Will it be 2 OR 3 out  of 4 !? … have to wait and see I guess

Robin

G3TKF

I am wondering if/when you will be releasing (even as alpha) a software
version that supports and integrated SDR-IQ + FT950 + HRD + DM780?

At the moment it seems to be pick any two, sometime even three, and cut
and paste the frequencies as required.

Thanks

Stewart/G3YSX

terry_genes <g4pop@...>

I think this is a very long way off as Simon has many nore aspects of the software that he feels have a higher priority.

Terry G4POP

--- In sdr-radio-com@..., "Robin Thompson" <robin@...> wrote:

You are not alone in wanting/hoping for that Stuart!

Will it be 2 OR 3 out of 4 !? . have to wait and see I guess

Robin

G3TKF

I am wondering if/when you will be releasing (even as alpha) a software
version that supports and integrated SDR-IQ + FT950 + HRD + DM780?

At the moment it seems to be pick any two, sometime even three, and cut
and paste the frequencies as required.

Thanks

Stewart/G3YSX

Simon HB9DRV <simon@...>

Actually it works (sort of) with my FT-950. As part of this work I realised that my UI wasn't good enough so I've been refining it a lot. Also I developed it too quickly and needed to let it rest for a while.

Getting this working and available for testing is my next major task after the UDP Daisy-Chaining (run console two, three or more times using the same SDR radio).

And then Pieter @ RFspace comes up with requests for the commercial customers and (or course) it's the commercial customers who pay the bills.

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...] On Behalf Of terry_genes