Topics

SDR Consolle Volume #sdrconsole

Operarore1426 <operatore1426@...>

Goodmorning everyone. Always a thank you for the updates of the program I use.

I have very low volume, even if it is at maximum. This unlike other software that I have to turn it down otherwise saturated for encoding.
The volumes in the pc settings are ok. They are at best together with the VAC. Do you know anything?

Another thing that often, with the filters ON you hear a sound of water, a gurgling and the voice is not clear. Tips?

Greetings and 73's Maurizio

jdow

Rx volume, master volume, and PC volume can all get in the way. (Not that I have convinced myself there is a master volume control in SDRC.) Make sure you don't have the PC's master volume control cranked way down.

{^_^}

On Mon, Jan 13, 2020 at 12:38 PM, jdow wrote:
Rx volume, master volume, and PC volume can all get in the way. (Not that I have convinced myself there is a master volume control in SDRC.) Make sure you don't have the PC's master volume control cranked way down.
Thank you. I am talking about Line 1 VAC on SDR Console.
In the PC, the audio I listen to comes out of the PC speakers and that is at a minimum.
Could it be that?

Paul Gulliver

Have you checked the Windows settings for the VAC lines - the volume level of each vac can be individually set - see attached screen shot

Paul

Operarore1426 <operatore1426@...>

Hi Paul,
Checked the screens as you sent me and both are at most. Regards
--
Maurizio - I 0570/RM/SWL