From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of wa1vta01452
Sent: 11 August 2019 19:03
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: [SDR-Radio] SDR Console with 7300

Hi, I used to run sdr console with the sdrplay rsp1a and the mfj1708. No issues there. I am waiting for another rsp1a to arrive and meanwhile I am playing with an RTL 820t on 10 meters with omnirig. The 820t should be usable on 29 mhz. I am using 19200 set at the computer, at the radio civ and in sdr console, with  8, 1 none. I am unable to see the the radio from console. In the past there was an additional indicator block in the left column that allowed connection to the radio. I don't see that with the 820T. Nor can I control the 7300 frequency from console.  Looking for hints.

Tnx,
Tom w1tsl

wa1vta01452

Hi Simon,

thanks for the quick reply. My issue is, if my sdrplay rsp1a showed the link to the 7300 should the 820t as well?

tom

On 8/11/19 2:18 PM, Simon Brown wrote:
Tom,
Just FWIW 3.0.13 will support direct sampling mode for the RTL Dongle.
Simon Brown, G4ELI
https://www.sdr-radio.com <https://www.sdr-radio.com/>