Topics

SDR-Console V3.0.12 the memory is full #sdrconsolev3 -solved- #sdrconsolev3

Uwe Volk

Hi Simon,

I just updated to v3.0.16 and experienced that the bug discribed by Klaus has been solved in v3.0.16.

Even after 4 h nonstop playback there is no more stuttering audible on my PC.

Thank you Simon!

Regards, Uwe.

Deine Nachricht von Freitag, 16. August 2019 20:16 Uhr Weltzeit (UT) lautete:

SDR-Console V3.0.12 the memory is full
sdr console runs and after a long time the pc memory runs full. The
PC is getting very slow. About 2 MB per second fills the PC memory.
Have a hard copy made with the Task Manager. Is that only with me?
RIG: PC Win10 64, 8GB Mem, I5-4200u processor.
--
vy 73 Klaus de DL4YCC
believed to be clean.