SDR-Console + SATPC32

Oleg Usov

I am trying to use SDR Console v3.0.24 build 19-48 to monitor VHF/UHF bands during satellite operation.

Setup here is:
FT-847
SATPC32 with CAT control of trcvr
RTL8232 dongle connected over IF 45.705 MHz into FT-847
RTL dongle is determined by windows7 and implemented  to SDR-Console.

My goal is tuning freq at VHF band by rotating main VFO knob at trcvr and
synchronise waterfall at SDR-Console.

What settings of SDR-Console v3 to make i need ?

Thanks.

Siegfried Jackstien

you have to have omnirig installed on your pc and under "view" (ribbon bar) click on "select" (very far right) and activate "external radio"

soft now tells you to restart ... (click on "yes")

now you have that external radio just installed but not configured

so look on my screenshot (see added picture)

i guess that should get you on the right track

maybe you have to finetune the if frequency a bit (plus add an offset depending on mode) but at least that should give you a good starting point

dg9bfc sigi

Am 08.04.2022 um 12:20 schrieb Oleg Usov:

I am trying to use SDR Console v3.0.24 build 19-48 to monitor VHF/UHF bands during satellite operation.

Setup here is:
FT-847
SATPC32 with CAT control of trcvr
RTL8232 dongle connected over IF 45.705 MHz into FT-847
RTL dongle is determined by windows7 and implemented  to SDR-Console.

My goal is tuning freq at VHF band by rotating main VFO knob at trcvr and
synchronise waterfall at SDR-Console.

What settings of SDR-Console v3 to make i need ?

Thanks.

Oleg Usov

Siegfried thank you.

I made corrections in SDR-Console as you recommended.
How can i make synchronization freq at SDR-Console with frequency in SATPC32 and FT-847 ?

Regards,
Oleg