From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bote Man
Sent: 09 September 2019 22:18
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] SDR Console Audio decoder mode stuck after switching from NFM to BFM on v3.0.13

Then I suggest that Simon is precluding himself from viewing evidence that might quickly lead him to a solution, whether it involves additional source code or a sentence or two of explanation here. These are offered in a spirit of cooperation and an effort to improve the software so that all might benefit.

(written as a former Luddite who has seen the error of his ways)

Bote Man
http://www.botecomm.com/bote/radio/streaming.html