SDR Console and RX-888 MKII #sdr-consolev3

Dirk

Edited

My new RX-888 MKII was running without problems with SDRC from the beginning. The experience was quite impressive.
What I couldn't find by now:
How can I adjust/switch the RX-888 MKII's internal gain and attenuation stages and the Bias-T? In the settings dialogue I can of course choose bandwith/SR and ADC settings.
Obviously I'm too blind ...

Max

On Sat, Jul 23, 2022 at 04:17 PM, Dirk wrote:
How can I adjust/switch the RX-888 MKII's internal gain and attenuation stages and the Bias-T? In the settings dialogue I can of course choose bandwith/SR and ADC settings.
I don't have RX666/888, but just looking at the picture on Simon's help page:

https://www.sdr-radio.com/rx-666#Gallery

Looks like places to look are where I have circled in the attachment?

Max

jdow

With SDRC you don't. I'm in a state of interruption on working up a hack work around.

{O_O}

On 20220723 08:17:37, Dirk wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]
[Reason: Typo]

My new RX-888 MKII was running without problems with SDRC from the beginning. The experience was quite impressive.
What I couldn't find by now:
How can I adjust/switch the RX-888 MKII's internal gain and attenuation stages and the Bias-T? In the settings dialogue I can of course choose bandwith/SR and ADC settings.
Obviously I'm too blind ...

Dirk

With SDRC you don't. I'm in a state of interruption on working up a hack work around.

{O_O}

Thanks for the info Joanne!
That's good news.
In the meantime: looks as if gain is permanent min, attenuation max and Bias-T off. Is that true?

skyking_comms

Are there any plans to add this functionality to SDR Console?

Simon Brown

Add what functionality?

Are there any plans to add this functionality to SDR Console?

i bet he want the rx888mk2 to be added in radio list

greeetz sigi dg9bfc

Add what functionality?

Are there any plans to add this functionality to SDR Console?

Ah,

Well, the RX888 and RX888 MkII are supported. From the API I think they're the same thing..